Signs Your Sewer System Needs Professional Attention
It is quite obvious when your sewer line is backed up or has issues, as it can result in clogged drains and foul odors. However, there are other signs of a failing sewer system that may not be so easy to spot. Knowing these signs and taking action quickly can help prevent costly repairs later on down the road.
Here are some signs to look out for:
- Slow draining sinks and toilets: If your sinks and toilets are taking longer than usual to drain, it could be a sign of an underlying issue with the sewer line.
- Sewage odors: Unpleasant odors coming from the sewer line can indicate a clog or another problem.
- Gurgling noises from plumbing system: A gurgling sound may mean that air is being forced into the pipes due to something blocking airflow in the system.
- Water backing up onto property: If water is backing up onto your property, then it’s likely that there’s an obstruction causing excess pressure in the sewer line.
- Unusually green grass over septic tank area: An unusually green patch of grass above where your septic tank is located could mean that there's a leak in the system.
Standing water on landscape: Any standing water on your landscape should be addressed immediately as this could be caused by a blocked sewer line.
Takes top-notch to the next level!- Josh H.
Enjoy being partners with them!- Kenneth T.
Professionalism, Punctuality, Quality, Responsiveness, Value!- Hinny J.
Get the immediate help you need, whenever you need it.
Work with a plumber who speaks your language.
Our team is fully licensed, insured, and vetted.
We make it easy to get started with a completely free quote.